This 57" cast iron slipper bathtub was specifically designed as a replacement for most built-in bathtub spaces.
The timeless "slipper" shape has been captured in this compact clawfoot tub, making it perfect for remodeling when your bathroom space is limited, but style is a "must have".
This combination of size and style makes this slipper tub one of our most popular models.
This tub comes standard in White, but is shown in some images with our custom "Copper Bronze" or "Black Pearl" exterior faux finish, or other custom color. Both of the faux finishes are an absolute eye-catcher, and instantly add a level of luxury that other standard bathtubs just can't match.
- White porcelain enamel interior with a hand smoothed white painted exterior (shown with gray painted exterior and custom copper bronze)
- Continuous rim design built to replace most built in tubs
- Tub Measures roughly 57 3/8 x 29 5/8 inches (see schematic)
- 275 lbs. empty
- Imperial style feet available in many finish options
- Available in white, custom color, "black pearl" or "copper bronze" exterior
- Copper bronze tub shown with:
Deck Mounted British Telephone Faucet w/ adjustable Supply Lines
Waste/Overflow Drain Line kit.
- Bathtub available in your choice of white, one of our custom faux finishes, or other exterior custom color of your choie. (custom color info)
- Currently only available without faucet hole drillings. (7" deck drillings model is out of stock.)
To order this compact 57 inch slipper cast iron clawfoot tub, just select your options below and then add it to your cart.