For the best of all worlds and a gleaming crown jewel for your new bathroom, consider this one of a kind stainless steel tub with pedestal base.
This special, limited production double ended slipper tub will be a stunning showpiece in any modern, contemporary, or eclectic bathroom setting.
Although a bit of a departure from the classic freestanding tub style, this beauty is so attractive, we just had to offer it for those simply wanting the best.
This amazing tub is a combination of cast iron interior with a thick porcelain enamel coating and a stainless steel brushed metal exterior.
We recommend pairing this double ended tub with Chrome or Brushed Nickel plumbing and a high-end bathroom to take advantage of the flash and style emanating from this unique piece.
This beautiful stainless steel bathtub is a "drop-dead show stopper" for sure.
- Thick, white porcelain enamel interior with smooth painted white exterior
- Exterior shroud made of stainless steel
- 57 gallon water capacity
- 15 1/2" water depth
- 287 lbs. (empty)
- Stainless Steel Tub Measures approx. 67 x 28 inches (see schematic)
- Comes without faucet drillings
- Requires either a freestanding faucet combo, or a bathroom wall mounted faucet. Or you can use some freestanding supply lines with any of our wall mounted faucets as well. (Available separately)
- Requires a Waste/Overflow Drain for complete installation. Because this is a "skirted" tub, the standard waste/overflow drain won't fit well. A "Tower" style drain will provide enough clearance, and will work best. (We recommend the XL version of this one)
To order this beautiful stainless steel pedestal tub, simply click the "Add Item to Cart" button below.