Classic Clawfoot - Returns & Exchanges InformationOccasionally, problems may arise or a return is desired for another reason. We value your business and will do everything within our ability to help.
Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a credit or exchange. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
To be eligible for return, products must be in the item's original box with all accessories, parts and pamphlets included. Merchandise must be in 100% re-saleable condition and the item must be unused and uninstalled. Installed product cannot be returned for credit.
Before returning items for any reason, Classic Clawfoot must first authorize the return. To begin the process, follow the instructions below to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#).
Your first step is to request a Return Merchandize Authorization Number (RMA#). This number simplifies and speeds up the processing of your return.
To request an RMA#, simply complete our online RMA# Request form.
Note: After submitting your request, our returns department should respond within 24-48 hours with your RMA# and detailed return instructions on where to send it.
Make sure your package clearly displays the RMA# on the outside of the package. We cannot accept returns without an RMA# number.
We will do our best to process your refund quickly. Please allow us sufficient time to complete the returns process. Credits can take approximately 21 business days. Refunds and will be posted back to the original purchasing method used.
BASIC RETURN REQUIREMENTS & POLICIES:
- Shipping Charges - Shipping charges are not refundable. This includes those paid by Classic Clawfoot on your behalf, and the cost of original shipping cost for items listed as "Free Shipping". We will pay for shipping both ways if we made an error and sent you the wrong item.
- Improper handling - We will not accept returns on improperly handled or abused items. (examples: faucet returns with wrench marks on them, items that were scratched, damage due to poor packaging on the return shipment, etc.).
- Lost or Misdirected Returns - We are not responsible for lost, misdirected, improperly packaged, or damaged return items. Please use a shipping company that insures and tracks their packages. Classic Clawfoot will not be held responsible for returns that are lost in transit and/or do not have proper tracking information.
- Subject to Inspection - All returns are inspected upon receipt. If the item is determined to have been installed or used in any way, no credit will be given. If the manufacturer feels that there is no defect in a product then we must represent their decision. (The product can be returned to you at your cost.)
- Restocking Fees - Please note that standard returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, as well as associated freight costs. This includes reimbursement for freight charges that were incurred as part of any free shipping policy. Collect shipments will not be accepted. Returns due to manufacturer defect, damage or incorrect shipping have no restocking fees.
Canceling orders -
You may cancel your order and receive a full refund provided your order has not been shipped. Typically, most orders are shipped the same or next business day they are received. Our customer service desk can inform you of the status of your order and advise you whether or not the order can be cancelled for a full refund. Once an item is shipped from our warehouse, the terms of our Returns policy will take effect.
Special order items -
Unfortunately, there are no returns on special orders and custom work. Special order items will only be refunded if the product is defective. Special order items cannot be returned for any other reason.
Items damaged during shipping -
For full details regarding what to do if damage occurs during shipping, please refer to the section on "Inspecting Your Delivery" located on our Shipping Information page.
If we shipped you a defective item -
Defective items are covered by their manufacturers' warranties. Contact us within 2 business days after delivery and we will do everything we can to help get the matter resolved quickly.
Return credits are entirely at our discretion. We are not be responsible for any additional charges that may arise from your contractor, plumber, or other 3rd party.
If you are not sure what the return policy is for a certain item, then please inquire before you make your purchase.
Merchandise returned more than 90 days from the original transaction date cannot be accepted for cash refund, only store credit.